DANCE FESTIVAL IN TURKEY
Dance festival in Turkey
We are looking forward to see you at Kemer Dance Festival sunday 26th. of april till sunday 3th. of may 2020!
Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Tango, Son, Rumba, Reggeaton, Ballroom, Latin Mix and West Coast Swing
The festival takes place in first class accommodation in the heart of Kemer. You can stay at either:
• The Viking Star Hotel & Spa (the dance festival takes place at this location)
• The Viking Nona Beach (situated on the beach)
• The Viking Apart Hotel
All of the hotels are known for fine dining, personalized service and good atmosphere. During the dance festival, you will be able to experience many dance styles, good food, drinks, and of course a lot of sun. Join us and other dance aficionados from all over Scandinavia and Europe.
The majority of the participants are between 30 and 60 years old. It’s the second time ElStudio and Cubakultur are joining the festival. Last time was back in April, and it was so much fun.
During the day there are dance lessons for 8 hours in 3 different rooms, and in the evening there is social dancing.
You decide how much you want to participate in.
WHEN AND WHERE
If you want to arrive on the same flight as the teachers from ElStudio, they leave Copenhagen on October 5th at 17:05 with Sun Express. However, please have a look at the pdf further below, as you have a choice of how many nights accommodation you wish to have as well as a choice of hotel.
The dance classes and activities take place from Monday to Friday.
From Antalya, we continue to Kemer. We'll be staying at the Viking Star Hotel & Spa ****, where the festival is held.
The hotel is located in central Kemer, only 600 meters from the beach.
If you are staying at a different hotel, your transfer will be to that location.
We recommend purchasing your ticket here: https://www.sunexpress.com/en/
PRICE LIST: HAVE A LOOK AT THE PDF RIGHT HERE
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
✔ The stay at the Viking Star Hotel & Spa (****+) in Kemer or one of the other Viking Hotels
✔ Transfer from/to Antalya Airport
✔ All Inclusive: food, beverage, and snacks at the hotel
✔ Lots of dance lessons and social dancing
✔ Pilates and yoga every morning, except Sundays
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
✔ Flight to and from Antalya Airport/Kastrup Airport (Copenhagen)
✔ Antalya city tour with shopping
✔ City tour in Kemer
✔ Boat trip including lunch (without beverages)
✔ Trip to the mountains including lunch
✔ Spa (additional cost for massage and treatments)
• Cecilie Ortega (Norway/Spain) Salsa, bachata, bachata footwork
• Daniel Domínguez (Cuba/Spain) Salsa, reggaeton, salsa solo
• Stine Ortvad (Denmark) Salsa, lady styling
• Pia Palacios Nuñez (Chile/Denmark) Salsa
• Merete Jacobsen & Cecilie Horgen (Norway) West Coast Swing
• Susa Matson (Finland) Ballroom styles
• Emilio Cornejo (Argentina/Finland)
• Tango, tango technique and musicality
• Juan Pablo Canavarie (Argentina/Sweden) Tango & tango technique
• Nina Krook (Finland)Tango
• Juhani Tahvananien (Finland) Finish tango
• Suzanna Söderström (Sweden) Tango
• Olle & Berit Tillkvist (Sweden) Kizomba & Tango
• Giorgio Regnali ( Sweden) Tango
The instructors will inform you about the programme and activities upon arrival in Kemer.
• West Coast Swing
• Latin Mix
Send us an email containing the following:
Full name (as in your passport)
Arrival and departure date to the hotel
Age and height (so we can find a suitable dance partner)
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a cancellation, the following rules apply: If you cancel no later than 8 weeks before departure, the full price will be refunded. If you cancel later, there is no possibility of return. In case of illness and the like, we recommend you purchase separate cancellation insurance.